Tuesday, November 2, 2010

dear friends ;)


i have gone away


away from the hurt and pain


it was all too much to take


my heart was breaking and my happiness was slipping away


please dont be mad


or hate your self for my death


i did it not to be selfish


but to let you and me be free


things in life are always hard


and the hardest was trying to let you go


i just couldn't do it


i just didnt know how


so i decided to give up and leave


they say the best things in life are free


so why is it so hard to have you


i just wanted to be happy for once


i just wanted you to love me again


but in return you gave me friendship


i am sorry dear friend but i want more than that


i want the dream we dreamt together


but as this can not be i will have to leave


so goodbye and goodluck and remember i'll love you forever


love your dear friend

No comments:

Post a Comment